Smile Leadership Ltd are currently seeking to represent an experienced school Site Manager based in the Solihull, West Midlands (B91) area. This post is available for an immediate start and will be a full-time, temporary position. If you are an experienced school site manager and are either local to or available to travel to Solihull, West Midlands (B91) area, we would like to hear from you. If you have recently held a post as a Site Manager within an education setting, then please do get in touch. Smile Leadership Ltd is a sister company to Smile Education who are a leading education recruitment agency.
We are currently supporting a SEN school in recruiting a site manager for an immediate start. The role is full time and will require the successful applicant to be on site 7am-11am and 2.30pm-6pm Monday to Friday. The school have a strong belief in working as a team with students and their families to ensure they achieve their full potential no matter their situation. If you are experienced, hardworking, and passionate about the school environment then I encourage you to get in touch with Smile Leadership today.
The core duties for this role are but not limited to:
• Taking responsibility for day-to-day welfare of the premises - General repairs and maintenance
• Working closely alongside the school Business Manager to suggest improvements to the general school environment, cleanliness, and monitoring of contractors while on site.
• Ensuring the school facilities and utilities are running efficiently
• Maintenance of school grounds and building within - provide safe access to buildings and classrooms in the event of snow, minor floods, and similar emergency situations
• Operating within the safeguarding framework
To be successful in your application, you should have experience in one or more of the following:
• Previous Site Management experience in a school setting
• Warm and caring personality, friendly and able to relate well to children and adults
• Organised with a positive outlook and a “can do” approach
• Able to work as part of a team and to communicate effectively with staff
• Be able to manage and motivate a team
Due to Covid-19 a flexible registration process is in place for interested parties and a video meeting with a Smile Leadership representative will be arranged for applicants as a first stage interview.
If you would like to be considered for representation in this Site Manager role, then please contact me directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07355034438
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion surrounding other senior leadership jobs available, please contact Morgan at the Smile Leadership Ltd office on 01217167296.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.