Smile Leadership Ltd are currently seeking to represent an experienced Marketing Executive for a West Midlands based Multi Academy Trust (B37 5FD). The post is available from September 2023 on a full-time, permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week. The trustees are looking to receive applications from either an experienced Marketing Executive who has experience within an education or Multi Academy Trust environment or marketing professionals with transferable skills. If you are an experienced Marketing Executive who is interested in this type of job and are either local to or available to travel to the Solihull, West Midlands area, please get in touch. If you have recently held a post as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager or a similar role within an education setting, then we would like to hear from you. Smile Leadership Ltd is a sister company to Smile Education who are a leading education recruitment agency.
The Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced and adaptable individual to support the SLT team in the promotion of the Academy Trust. A background in school or MAT marketing roles would be advantageous. The core purpose of this role is to provide support to the SLT team in raising the visibility of the Academies by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to:
• Attract new students across the Academies’ portfolio and publicise the strengths of the academic faculty, school facilities and services.
• Promote the profile of the Academies as a whole to external audiences.
Further key duties will include but are not limited to:
• The handling of the social media accounts
• Website management
• Event planning and management
• General marketing
• Implement advertising, communications and event activities to support recruitment and retention.
• Develop and execute effective PR initiatives across digital and off-line channels which build positive brand awareness.
• Marketing budget management
The Trust comprises of two Academies, and they were initially formed between a partnership of the University of Warwick and with the support of national, regional and local businesses such as Jaguar Land Rover, National Grid, and Rolls-Royce. The Academies follow an 8.30am – 4.30pm timetable (Tuesday – Thursday) with a wide range of enrichment opportunities offered to students including the Royal Navy Engineering Challenge and the European Space Agency's CanSat project. Students also have access to resources at the local University. On Mondays and Fridays students leave at 3.20pm. Your role would be based in Solihull, however you will be responsible for overseeing both the Solihull and Coventry Academies marketing needs.
To be successful in your application, you must have experience in one or more of the following:
• At least 2 years’ experience in the field of marketing
• Experience within the education marketing field would be advantageous.
• Excellent organisation skills – meticulous and well-organised with a proven ability to multitask.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• A strong understanding of social media platforms
Posted date: 08.03.23
Closing date for applications and/or profiles: 31.03.23 9am
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks
Salary range: £28, 929 - £32, 411 pro-rata (0.92)
A video meeting with a Smile Leadership representative will be arranged for applicants as a first stage interview. Following this will be an interview with the Trust leadership team. If you would like to be considered for representation in this Finance Director role, then please contact me directly via email at email@example.com or call on 07494200668.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential discussion surrounding other senior leadership posts available please contact Laura Omelchuk, Director of Smile Leadership Ltd on 07494200668. For further information on teacher recruitment, or to find your nearest teaching agency please contact our sister company Smile Education on 01213926570.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.